Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sweet Dreams!



I whipped this up yesterday for a good friend of mine that is in need of a little extra pampering. I gave it to her today, so now I can finally post about it. One side is a very snuggly suede type fabric in chocolate brown. The other side is a fun satiny fabric. I am currently working on a tutorial for these to share with you all. I know I've said that before, but this time I mean it!! I screwed a lot of stuff up on this the first time around, so to prevent any further seem ripping, I thought I would document it. The jar next to the pillow is full of lavender. I sprinkled just a little bit in between the layers. Hopefully it brings sweet relaxing dreams!

3 comments:

becki said...

That's just super cute!! You did an awesome job!!

Amanda Jean said...

nice job roxy! where did you get the lavender from?

Amy Jo said...

Very cute!!! Would be a great birthday gift as well....who wouldn't like a little pampering on their birthday!