Friday, April 20, 2007

Almost done..


I've been slowly working on this purse this week. I've had a very sick little girl to take care of the past few days. Luckily the nasty symptoms were over quickly (use your imagination here!) but she has just wanted to sit on my lap and snuggle for the past few days. As much as I love that, you can only watch so much daytime HGTV before you go a little crazy! By the way, is anyone else torked off that they took away the DIY shows from HGTV?? I loved those shows! Anyway, when I did find a few minutes to myself during nap time I decided to work on this bag. You've seen a previous version before. I've been wanting to make another one for the shop, and this was the perfect time to do it since I had zero inspiration in the creative department. Its almost done...just needs a good ironing and a few finishing touches. I hope to list it in my shop soon, along with a couple other goodies.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Very Mary said...

It's as sweet as you are!

Unknown said...

Ooooh, that is one classy bag!! Congrats! :)

Amanda Jean said...

that is one lovely bag! glad to hear that the little one is feeling a little bit better.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful handbag! I love all of your designs!

Linda said...

Aww, poor baby, hope she is feeling better now!
Cute purse, good luck on etsy with it!

Natasha said...

Great job on the handbag, turned out so cute.

Breanna said...

I hope your daughter is all better, and I know what you mean about daytime TV. When I am trapped at home, I really don't want to watch Homes Across America, I prefer something a little more inspirational. But anything beats out Construction Foreman Dave, who I get to watch over, and over, and over...
And I love your new purse!

Katie Jean said...

I agree.. why did they ever take those shows off HGTV?? Uncommon Threads and Creative Juice are on at 7-8 am here though. Love your blog by the way!

sex shop said...

I read a lot of helpful info in this post!