Thursday, April 26, 2007

CIP Pin Cushions


Aren't they cute all in a row! I made these pin cushions yesterday for my April CIP project. I figured it was safe to post them. There are many sewers (is that even a word??) in my life, you'll just have to guess who will be lucky enough to receive them!! I got the pots from an egg decorating kit from Target that was 90% off. I knew immediately they had to become pin cushions. These are so fun and easy, I'm afraid every container in my house might become a pin cushion soon!

6 comments:

Raesha D said...

These are SO cute!!! They would be adorable with those little flower topped sweing pins stuck in them:)

Amanda Jean said...

those are great all lined up in a row. so cute!

Amy Jo said...

Those are adorable! I might have to try that....would probably work with the little terra cotta pots that you can get at WalMart, too. How do you attach the fabric to the pot?

Vallen said...

Looks like scoops of delicious fruit sorbets. Yum! Oh they will make beautiful presents.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I need to create a craft room for all of the great ideas you come up with!! I always want to try your crafty things!! Thanks for sharing!!

Natasha said...

What a great idea, very cute!