Friday, April 27, 2007

Good Mail In - Good Mail Out



I got a surprise package in the mail yesterday from Mary Ann filled with beautiful bright springy fabric! I am going to have a blast using these in some purses. Thanks Mary Ann!!


And hopefully Rebecca will think its good mail going out! I am diligently working on her ATC swap package. Thought I would post a little hint. Here is what the frame I am using used to look like!!
Can only get better right! Reminds me of something my mom had in our kitchen in 1985! (Sorry mom! It was cool then right!) My ATC is pretty much done but just needs a coat of sealer or something. And my frame is taking forever to dry. We are leaving for the weekend this afternoon, so I will probably send out my package early next week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the geese of 1985! I think my Mom had a picture in her kitchen like that one!!

Vallen said...

You don't think Rebecca will like that goose picture? Really? Isn't Mary Ann a wonderful Fairy Blogmother?

Very Mary said...

I'm thinking that some of the fabric will make great little tacks using that tutorial you posted last week. No?

david santos said...

Thanks for you work and have a good week

Rebecca said...

Oooo I can't wait! A teaser . . . oh boy . . . I'll be putting yours in the mail soon, I actually had to go out and get something that I HAD to have to finish it. :)